Wednesday, January 30, 2008

ANoTheR gReaT sANDwicH

As I was sitting at lunch yesterday, I couldn't help but notice the perfection of the Jimmy John's hoagies. Apparently you can buy just the bread. When I lived in London, there was a sandwich place a few blocks away from where I lived and it was amazing - Raison d'Etre. I've been thinking about this sandwich ever since. It had fresh mozerella, mayo, tomatoes, ham, etc. All in this delicious french bread/hoagie. I think I am going to try to recreate this sandwich with the JJ's bread. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.


P.S. I have a dead, stuffed goose just hanging out in my apartment for an upcoming Jack Links shoot. It's wings are fully extended and everything. It's really creeping me out.

1 comment:

britlar said...

YES. I'm in. When and where... when and where.