Friday, January 18, 2008

LunCH WitH NEGATOR

It's just as it sounds - negative. Don't get me wrong - I'm quite used to Negator complaining about one thing or another but today was particularly bad. The goal was to have hangover food (i know, i know - she wasn't hungover but it's not my fault she chooses to leave the bar at 6p). Originally we had plans to go to Hams (see first blog) but once Matt and Doug decided we needed a burger, Ikes it was. So she was all about ditching Hams and going to Ikes. We should have known it would be a long wait at Ikes. Their burgers are fantastic. Plus it's freezing outside. So we ended up at Glueks. And who complained the entire time -that's right, Negator. THE ENTIRE TIME. When you're in a group of people and everyone else is laughing while one person is sitting there bitching the entire time, it's not rocket science to figure out how she got her name.

The name Negator reminds me of a dinosaur. Not sure why. But I do love dinosaurs.

To quote Kevin McAllister : I had a friend who got nailed because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas.

1 comment:

Lost Angeles said...

Whatever, lunch tease. If you had lunch blue balls as bad as I did you'd be complaining too.