A couple years ago, Mrs. Claus gave me a game called Pass The Pigs. As far as I was aware, nobody knew about this time. It's a very PG game unless (as Mrs. Claus suggested) you make it a drinking game. As it turns out, I'm not the only one who owns this game. Recently, I've gotten into some very heated battles. I mean, who thought tossing a few rubber pigs could be so intense. Razorback. Trotter. Snouter. DOUBLE.....LEANING.....JOWLER!!!!
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Ahhh....those golden arches. Why do they always make me feel so warm and fuzzy?
- In college, my roommate and I would drive to McDonalds at least once a day during Monopoly season and buy a "big coke." One night at the bar, this guy comes up to my roommate and asks where her friend is. "My friend?" she responded. He goes, "Yeah, I always see you guys driving around campus with your big cokes." True story.
- Post college, a different roommate and I decided we were super hungover and needed McDonalds. It was a nice day so we decided to walk there. Why I'll never know. We probably walked 2.5 miles each way in the hot sun, super hungover, just so we could get our MccyDs.
- I have been known to wait in the parking lot waiting for them to open.
- I have been known to wait in the parking lot waiting for them to transition from breakfast to lunch.
- I have gift cards to McDonalds.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
I'm sorry to those of you who are upset I haven't been blogging recently. There are a couple of reasons for this. My blog has a very critical approval process. If it doesn't entertain me, then I can't expect you to like it either. Also, despite what's listed on my profile, I no longer live in Yemen. I have relocated. Unpacking box after box did not inspire my blog. BUT.....I'm back. And here is what's on my mind:
- Zombies. After watching The Walking Dead, I actually feel like I see zombies out in the real world. I think it's just the way some people walk but I'm not going to lie; for a split second, I picture them getting shot in the head.
- Caramel Crunch Bars. Did they stop making those?!?!?
- This funny quote from the Golden Girls. “Dorothy, was Sophia naked just now, or does her dress really need ironing?” -Rose
- If I was an internet hacker, I would develop a program that captured incorrect passwords. How often do we put in a password on one site that is actually our password for a different site? If it's the wrong password for the site, it's not secure. So I'd grab those and enter them into different sites hoping to break in. Genius! (This idea is copyrighted.)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Three important things happened yesterday.
- I learned my Grandma got in an actual fist fight at her nursing home.
- I was in a meeting where someone said "I don't think in the ghetto it even gets this ghetto."
- I was telling my brother about me being stalked by a cat (for real) and while normally I think cats are jerks, this one is nice to me. Then I mentioned my other favorite cat moved to Nashville. This isn't the first time I told this story but it is the first time THIS song popped in my head!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Going somewhere where you don't want to bring a purse but need your stuff? Wear a fishing vest! It's the perfect alternative. I can't believe no one has thought of this before. You can even sneak beers in. I'm am so bringing this fashion back...err....out for the first time.