Monday, January 14, 2008

iT's BeeN a bLoG tiME.

In the past day, there are three things I can't stop thinking about...
  1. A good sandwich, which I got on Saturday at my favorite deli, HAMS. I recommend the "design your own" sandwich. That way you can get exactly what you want. They let you choose EVERYTHING and it's all super fresh. I'm going back next weekend.
  2. Caramel CRUNCH bars. They remind me of this candy bar that I used to sell back in Elementary school that I couldn't get enough of. I ate all of the bars I was supposed to be selling.

  3. The new freeway, 312. It's fantastic.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Is that a Timbaland joke? If so, A+. Also, we used to sell those cheap ass candy bars for $12 as well. Probably wasn't even real chocolate in them. Just wax and the ground up bones of the kids who didn't meet their quotas last year.