Thursday, January 17, 2008

tHouGhTs oF tHe DaY

  1. Drinking is the cause and solution to all my problems. But damn I love a good Cuban Martini. Thanks boys from detroit!
  2. I think I could listen to the theme song from Dallas all day long. But I would probably drive Linda and Chenney crazy.
  3. I'm having a great time playing Scrabulous today. My Grandpa would be so proud.
  4. I'm still beating Jesse at our long-standing cribbage tournament. My other Grandpa would be so proud.
  5. I wish I was a bird and could fly south for the winter.
  6. Despite the cold, I'm still in the mood for a DQ Blizzard right now.
  7. "The Birds" movie is ssssssscary!

2 comments:

britlar said...

DUDE... did you actually get the dallas theme song? You've been talking about it for weeks!

Lost Angeles said...

The first time I ever went to Dallas and saw that bigass gold building that is featured in the intro... I teared up a lil bit.