Monday, February 25, 2008

WaNteD: BuSiNeSSmaN

My friend, Negator, is always looking out for my love life. In fact, we're approaching our year anniversary when she started looking for love connections. Since then, I have gotten numerous "leads." I get shit for this but yes, I want what I fondly refer to as "a businessman." (Side note: businessman does not mean salesman, does not mean he has to wear a suit, etc. - this term has been blown completely out of proportion by a few people who shall remain nameless.) Anyway, a few months ago, "a businessman" appeared on her doorstep for Halloween. We decided he was too young for me. Now, here is the latest "businessman" she has found for me. And I must say, this one could have potential...

(also referred to as the "hug me pillow.")

3 comments:

António Castro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
britlar said...

This is perfect. Here Here to businessmen!