Sunday, February 24, 2008

Reflecting on the Weekend...

  1. I'm not sure if there is such a thing as too much Scrabulous but here's my problem: I was walking home on Friday night and (without realizing it) assigning point values to letters I saw on license plates. I finally realized it when I got really excited to see an XXJ license plate. Wow.
  2. Have you been to Southdale recently to see a movie? When I go there, I actually get excited to dry my hands. The bathrooms now have this super sweet hand dryer that basically has lazer air. If this air could cut you, it would. Definitely drink a pop during the next movie you see there.
  3. My best friend just got engaged. If any of you saw my facebook status recently, that's what "another one bites the dust" is referring to - even though I'm kind of kidding. I've actually been pretty lucky. Most of my good girlfriends are not married. And if there is one couple I'm ridiculous happy for, it's them. I hang out with them all the time -both together and separate- and A)rarely do i feel like a third wheel and B)they are a couple that I think more people should be like. They actually can spend time apart and go out separately. They still say the word "I" instead of "we." (Side note: I fucking hate when people revamp their entire vocabulary to include their significant other. WOOF.) So if they continue to be cool throughout their married life, and I continue to be uncool, maybe I'll pull a Joey from Friends and live above their garage.

No comments: