Monday, April 7, 2008

A sHocK tO mY sYsTEm.


After another shitty day at work full of bad news, I come home to read my celebrity gossip and get the worst news of all. THE GOLDEN GIRLS WILL NOT BE SHOWN ON LIFETIME ANYMORE. You have NO idea how much this depresses and affects me. The Golden Girls is quite possibly my favorite show on TV. First of all, you can't go wrong with old ladies talking about sex and ripping on each other for being old. Second of all, I watch this show every night before I go to bed. It's my escape. The only downside is it didn't always help me fall asleep because I'd be giggling throughout both episodes. I looked forward to this every night. In fact, I used to go to bed earlier until I fell in love with the show and purposely stayed up late just to watch it. This is a tragedy. Wishing I could sink into oblivion right now...

No comments: