Tuesday, March 11, 2008

wHeN sHouLd i EAt mY sHiRt?

I bought a shirt on Ebay. Not just any shirt. A shirt made from soy. I wouldn’t have noticed except poor Matt got stuck sitting next to me at the bar while I was shopping on Ebay with his iPhone. BUT, since he’s SO SMART, he pointed out the amazing fact that I could eat my shirt. I love food so I’m wondering if deep down, I knew exactly what I was bidding on. But now that has me thinking of my next purchase. Should I go completely organic? Edible underwear perhaps? Candy necklaces? Hemp bracelets? Or maybe I should keep this shirt in my car in case I ever go off the road and am stuck in there for days without any food. My mom would be so proud. She’s always making sure I have the proper equipment in my car of any sort of emergency. Trust me. And I actually had it all until some fucking ass hole broke into my car and stole it all. Anyway, I digress. Shirts you can eat are awesome.

No comments: