Monday, March 24, 2008

WHaT i LeaRNeD iN HaWaii

  1. Waterslides are still fun at this age.
  2. I think I'm losing pigment in my feet. They were barely getting tan at all. My family called me 'boots' all week.
  3. The more I travel, the more I am reminded how much I hate Minnesota. Every part of Hawaii looked like a postcard. Every part of Minnesota looks like a nightmare.
  4. Kauai is the wettest place on earth. Next time I go, I am shaving my head beforehand. No, really.
  5. My love for wind is confirmed. Granted, it needs to be warm wind but it's great. Not only does it keep you cool but it lets you smell the ocean breeze, flowers, etc. Granted you need to be in a nice smelling place but it's great. Okay - so there are some prerequisites but all-in-all, I love wind.
  6. Caramel Crunch bars are just as good in Hawaii as they are here.

No comments: