Wednesday, May 27, 2009

dRuNKeN TRee bRaWL

Last night two drunk birds got into a big fight in the tree outside my window. They kept me up super late arguing. One bird was super pissed off and talking super loud, while the other bird was a bit more low key. Granted I'm not fluent in BIRD but I think the conversation went something like this:

Girl Bird: I HATE YOU.
Boy Bird: What'd I do this time?
Girl Bird: YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!
Boy Bird: Calm down. I just flew home from work and wanted to grab a beer with the rapters.
Girl Bird: YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR BEAK!
Boy Bird: The bar had a free berry buffet.
Girl Bird: OH YEAH? THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE BLONDE FEATHER ON YOUR BACK???
Boy Bird: It's gray. I'm getting old, baby.
Girl Bird: YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!
Boy Bird: What are you really mad at?
Girl Bird: I JUST SAT ON THE KIDS ALL DAY WHILE YOU WERE OUT "WORKING."
Boy Bird: Someone has to bring home the worms.
Girl Bird: YOU NEVER BUY ME ANYTHING ANYMORE. THE LAST PIECE OF JEWELRY YOU BROUGHT HOME FOR ME WAS A PLASTIC 6-PACK POP RING. AND THAT WASN'T FUNNY!!!!
Boy Bird: Do you need a hug and peck?
Girl Bird: Yes.
(fluttering)
Boy Bird: Let's go home now. I need to put the storm twigs up. It's supposed to be really windy tomorrow.

No comments: