Tuesday, August 26, 2008

NoT tO bRaG bUt...

...I have a lot of talents. Recently a couple of them have really come to life. I'll just say it. I got a job offer as a pizza delivery man at Pizza Luce. I was picking up about 10 pops, 3-4 large pizzas and some salads for some people at work a while back and since it was so late at night, I didn't want to wait the extra 30 minutes for delivery so i figured I could easily walk down the alley and pick it up myself. The people there were amazed I could get it all and get back to the office. The guys said to me, "you can deliver for us anytime." There you have it. My other talent is more of a calling than a job offer. A plumber. I have fixed TWO different problems with my toilet now, all by myself. THere was no calling of boys or dads (or moms). Just me. Studying the problem. Finding the fix. If this advertising thing doesn't work out, looks like I'll be juuuuuuuust fine.

No comments: