Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2011 tHoUghTs

I'm sorry to those of you who are upset I haven't been blogging recently. There are a couple of reasons for this. My blog has a very critical approval process. If it doesn't entertain me, then I can't expect you to like it either. Also, despite what's listed on my profile, I no longer live in Yemen. I have relocated. Unpacking box after box did not inspire my blog. BUT.....I'm back. And here is what's on my mind:
  • Zombies. After watching The Walking Dead, I actually feel like I see zombies out in the real world. I think it's just the way some people walk but I'm not going to lie; for a split second, I picture them getting shot in the head.
  • Caramel Crunch Bars. Did they stop making those?!?!?
  • This funny quote from the Golden Girls. “Dorothy, was Sophia naked just now, or does her dress really need ironing?” -Rose
  • If I was an internet hacker, I would develop a program that captured incorrect passwords. How often do we put in a password on one site that is actually our password for a different site? If it's the wrong password for the site, it's not secure. So I'd grab those and enter them into different sites hoping to break in. Genius! (This idea is copyrighted.)

No comments: